Friday, October 21, 2011

Saskatchewan Week - Photo Phriday

IMGPA8627


OMG, right? I live in the province so you would expect sweeping landscapes, shots of the Queen City and everything that epitomizes what we know of Saskatchewan and instead we get planes? LAAAMME.

K, here me out! In fairness, I have given you a couple landscapes. They might not be what you expect of Saskatchewan but then, my photos aren't exactly what you would expect of anything, right? Plus, if you think about it these two planes do sort of epitomize Saskatchewan. They're after all the Snowbirds which are basically the pride of Saskatchewan given that they're based out of Moose Jaw. So I'm not completely off base by showing these.

Besides, do you know how hard it is to get a decent landscape photo when you rise just in time for work and finish just as the sun has finished setting? It's hard! I mean, I'm trying to not disturb my natural habits and waking up an hour earlier to get a decent photo.. why that just might be asking too much! Not painting the best picture of myself, am I? Well, let's stop typing and stop hurting my case then! See you tomorrow!

No comments: