Friday, October 14, 2011

Random Inanimate Object Week - Photo Phriday!

IMGPA8571


This week's Photo Phriday comes to us all the way from Taiwan! Well, okay, it's actually a photo taken in Regina, SK but the Random Inanimate Object is from Taiwan. Julia and I got this as a tiny gift for our wedding from a couple friends of our who have made their way over to the Asian quarter. And, really, this little guy is just soooooooooo cute I HAD to take a photo of it. Literally. I had no choice in the matter, that's how cute this is. I almost wish it was animate, 'cept then it wouldn't belong here!

I'd suggest you get one of your own to marvel at but you may have to do some clever searching to find it over here 'cause I doubt you'll find them in any regular stores here. Maybe pokeballs though. K, enough nerdiness for now, bye! ~Until tomorrow!

No comments: