Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Inanimate Object Week - Day Five

IMGP8813


Here's an interesting Random Inanimate Object that I'm posting as much for my desire to revisit it as it is my desire to have you marvel in its inanimate nature. You see, one of the main exercises of the blog, as well as (more directly) Photo Phriday, is to constantly keep my mind active and thinking about photography. More then that though, it's an attempt to keep improving my photography 'cause, I mean, old photos are nice an' all but you can't always live off of your old work. Photography is as much a live, fluid art form as is any other form of expression and the longer it's been since adding to your collection, the more stale your work gets.

Well, at least that's a good excuse to keep taking more photos anyweather!

That being said though, I've learned a fair bit since I took this photo originally and knowing now what I didn't know then, revisiting this could have some interesting results.. possibly even postable results! ..Though I promise I'll be adding new, original photography long before then.

Hmm.. this entry was less humourous and more informative.. that's no good! Let's end with a joke then!

One day there were three tomato's out walking: A mama tomato, a papa tomato and a baby tomato. As they were walking the baby tomato started to lag behind, so the papa tomato went back to the baby tomato and smushed the baby tomato into the ground saying "Ketchup".

Yeah, that's lame. Let's end this entry. now.

No comments: