Monday, October 17, 2011

Saskatchewan Week - Day Three

IMGP7198


AND we have another lovely one from out near the Nicolle Flats, though the large difference with this guy is that I'm not convinced you could go shoot this one yourself anytime in the near future. Ignoring the fact that we're fast coming upon winter here in the prairies (and probably a few other places in the world) the path that me and a friend used to go out and take this photo I discovered not too long ago was completely washed out. Yep. One of those rare unspoken advantages of living in the prairies is you can occasionally find yourself in a flood plain and when you do, and there is a walking path on said flood plain, don't be surprised if that nice little walking path doesn't survive a good rain year.

Which brings me to my other complaint about farmers complaining when it rains and when it's sunny out...

No comments: