Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yellowknife, NWT Week - Day Six

Cameron River Falls


So here I was with this amazing entry where I was writing about Northern musicians and how awesome they are and how you should probably hate me because I didn't include any pictures of Yellowknife and how you should write to Yellowknife's Mayor to complain and how I hate run on sentences when I realized I just didn't like this entry.

So I scrapped it.

Instead, here we are with another shot of Cameron River Falls to give you an idea of what they look like in full. They're quite a thing to experience live (much like that local band you love) and I recommend you do so when you get the chance!

Otherwise, with nothing else left needing to be said I think we'll end the entry for this day. Unless you do feel like writing the Mayor of Yellowknife about my blog, in which case you can send him a letter at this address:

Yellowknife Mayor's Office
Yellowknife City Hall
4807 - 52nd Street - PO Box 580
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N4

"Re: A blog on the internet I am unhappy about."

Enjoy and we'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: