Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yellowknife, NWT Week - Day Four

Untitled


Now I don't imagine any of the photos of "Yellowknife, NWT Week" I have been posting are exactly what you've been expecting so far, right? You were probably expecting lots of photos of the Yellowknife skyline, possibly with the Northern Lights (aka Aurora Borealis) and heaps and heaps of snow. Those're some good stereotypical shots!

Instead I'm giving you macro shots of sparklers which is such a huge gyp, eh? Yeah life (and I guess "I" in this case) can be kinda unfair sometimes. In my defence though, the images were all taken up in Yellowknife (or surrounding area re: earlier posts) and it's the beauty of the images that will sell the place to you as much as anything else. After all, if I can capture the beauty of that sparkler with the sun setting in the background.. why the beauty of Yellowknife itself MUST pale in comparison! Think about it. Just not too hard because that logic is pretty flawed and I'd prefer you not see that but instead just enjoy the photo and take my word for it.

Agreed?

Agreed!

No comments: