Friday, November 29, 2013

Grey Cup Photos

Given that it's been well over two months since I've been on here, you'd might figure I stopped shooting photos again. Fortunately, you'd be wrong. Unfortunately, I have stopped making regular efforts to post them. So I best start reversing that trend by posting a couple I took from the stands at this years Grey Cup here in Saskatchewan. Enjoy!

BWML1351
Rob Bagg warming up

BWML1379
Snow Birds Fly By

BWML1389
Chris Milo Field Goal

BWML1431
Kory Sheets

BWML1447
Geroy Simon TD

BWML1453
Geroy Simon TD

BWML1520
Hand off to Kory Sheets

BWML1556
Victory Stance

There are two or three most photos I did take and you can find them by visiting my flickr account or clicking on any of the above photos. However, I'm not posting them here as while they did capture other moments in the game they aren't exactly clear. 'Tis a poor man who blames his tools... so I shall! My lens wasn't focusing quickly enough (or really at all) due to the weather at the game causing me to miss some otherwise great photos. Between that and my less then ideal seats.. well this is WYSIWYG. Still, if anything it means I have to take more photos to become better acclimated to my camera and lenses weaknesses in all conditions that way I won't blame them anymore. Only myself! One always has to improve oneself, after-all, I'm not going to change anyone else!

No comments: