Friday, October 26, 2012

Mando Mercs - Kal Runi - Photo Phriday

IMGPB8502

IMGPB8375b

IMGPB8444

IMGPB8411

IMGPB8364c

These photos all came from a Photo Shoot I did back in August (geez, is it almost November already?) and I thought I would finally post some of the b+w's I shot at the time. The locale for the shoot was a place I had discovered quite by accident about a month and a half prior to shooting there: Wascana Trails. It's about a 20 km drive from Regina City Centre and is a great walking/biking/horse riding trail for those interested, nevermind a great photo spot. We're now entering the winter months so I doubt any photos I'll be posting over the next couple months will be there but, that being said, you can likely expect it being used as a locale for some photos in the future.

No comments: