Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pewter Statues Week - Day Five

IMGPA9861


I was really hoping to save this one this week for Photo Phriday but I ran into the unfortunate scenario of not having enough Pewter Statue photos this week to make it to Friday (so guess what I'll be doing tomorrow?). So, yeah, this is up a bit early *technically* but I still like how it came out.

There's also an important lesson I could teach you about of depth of field, the aperture on your camera, and framing when you compare this to photo to Day Three too.. but suffice to say the photos themselves, I think, illustrate the importance of choosing your composition and aperture well enough. Not to mention they demonstrate just how many different photos you can take of a single subject.. As if I didn't already illustrate that with the Saskatchewan Legislature..

Ah well, we'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments: